- More than 3.5 million men & women had cosmetic Botulinum injections in 2013
- Results typically last 3 to 6 months
- Patients can return to daily activities immediately after treatment
- In addition to wrinkles, Botulinum injectables can treat excessive sweating, neck bands & more
Your Hair, Your Way
Hair matters a lot in deciding our look and they are connected with our culture, race, society and belonging. Sometimes we take our hair granted until they are gone. Losing your hair can be harmless phenomena but for countless men across the world, it maked huge impact on psychosocial status. Beyond looks there are many reasons to say that why is hair so important to men like career, confidence or attracting partner. If you are bothered by your thinning hair, bald patches or receding hairline, Hair transplant can come to your rescue and bring back fuller head of hair. Because, your hair should be your way. Consult the best Hair Transplant Surgeon in Jaipur located in Vaishali Nagar Branch & Sitabdi Tonk Road Branch.
What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure that involves taking out hair follicles from one site of your body and implanting it to the place you want to have more hair. There are two basic techniques to do this:
A. Follicular unit transplant (FUT)
FUT is also called as Follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS), is a technique in which the surgeon, removes a strip of your scalp skin usually from back of your head. The strip size can be between 6-10 inches. This strip is then separated into numerous of small fragments called as “grafts”. These grafts are then implanted into the desired area.
B. Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
FUE is a technique in which, individual hair follicles are extracted from back of your head. The surgeon then creates small holes in the area where hair needs to be transplanted, after which hair follicles are implanted into them.
After the surgery the site is covered with bandage. Depending on the technique of transplant, the procedure may take 6-8 hours.
What do I expect after hair transplantation surgery?
As it is a surgical procedure, you will require few days to recover. After surgery you can go home the same day, but you may be required to take rest for few days. Your doctor may call you after few days to remove bandages from the surgical site. Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications will be prescribed, to ease pain and promote healing. You can return to work 4-5 days after surgery
2-3 weeks post-surgery, some hairs may fall out, but that is considered normal. You can expect to see new hair growth in 3-4 months. Commonly 60% of new hair growth happen in 6-9 months. Full results of hair transplantation are visible in 12-18 months. Sometimes doctor may prescribe medicine to support hair growth.
Is a hair transplant procedure difficult?
It is simple but lengthy procedure. It may take 6-8 hours depending on number of graft to be transplanted. Discussing about your expectations from outcome, and making every effort to achieve that expectation are part of experience and skills of surgeon.
Advantage of FUE over FUT
- This technique is latest and more advanced.
- Its less invasive and less painful.
- Healing is faster.
- Results in minimum scarring.
- No stitching is required thus chances of complications are few.
Who are the candidates for hair transplant?
Following can be considered good candidate for hair transplant:
- Men with male pattern of baldness, mostly having grade greater than 2.
- Females with thinning hair or significant loss of hair in a pattern.
- Hair loss due to burns or surgery.
Following are not good candidates for hair transplantation
- Women with widespread hair loss, throughout the scalp.
- Men and women who do not have enough hair at donor sites.
- Hair loss due to medication like chemotherapy.
- Those who develop thick scars over the sites where transplantation has to be performed.
Is a hair transplant permanent?
Yes. Hair transplant is considered as most effective and long lasting treatment for pattern hair loss. Here your own hair which are not sensitive to hormonal effect are being transplanted to bald area. So they will last long. Rarely wrong selection of donar hair, wrong style of implantation may lead to early loss of transplanted hair.
Do hair transplants look natural?
This is very common and important concern. If hair transplant was done by an experienced dermatolgist or plastic surgeon then results of hair transplant will be natural for sure. Hair line designing, slit making and technique of implantation decide the naturality of hair growth. At Dr Kothiwala SkinEva Clinic we discuss about hair line with patient in depth considering his age, desired look and his photographs of past with good hair density.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for hair transplant?
At our clinic, Hair transplantation is performed by Dr. Sunil Kothiwala and team under strict guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety. Doctor and his team are very well experienced and has expertise in hair transplant and has successfully conducted many hair transplant procedures over the years.
- Detailed discussion about hair transplant treatment with patient
- Hair line design with help of most advanced tools.
- Use of advanced instruments for every step of hair transplant: slit making, graft extraction, implantation
- Supported with PRP for bio stimulation
- Personalized post treatment care
- Free follow up support till full growth.
For more information on Hair Transplantation in Jaipur or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335. Our Hair Specialist Dr Sunil Kothiwala is available at Vaishali Nagar Brancha nd Sitabadi Tonk Road Branch.
Book An Appointment
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.