Hydra Rich Facial
Hydra Facial Treatment in Jaipur
- More than 3.5 million men & women had cosmetic Botulinum injections in 2013
- Results typically last 3 to 6 months
- Patients can return to daily activities immediately after treatment
- In addition to wrinkles, Botulinum injectables can treat excessive sweating, neck bands & more
Looking to hydrate dry, dull and tired looking skin, then this is the right treatment for you. This is a medical grade facial treatment which is designed to cleanse and extract impurities, dirt and grime and hydrate your skin giving it a beautiful natural glow. It is highly customizable and suitable for all skin types and safe for any age group.
What are the indications of HydraFacial?
Following conditions can benefit from Hydra facial:
- A perfect monthly rejuvenating and exfoliating treatment
- Dehydrated and dry skin
- Dull and tired looking skin
- Sun tanning
- Clogged pores, black heads and white heads
- Helps with hyperpigmentation
- Aid in acne treatment
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
Why is HydraFacial better than any salon facial?
There are many reasons to choose HydraRich Facial over a salon treatment on any day:
- This is scientifically designed procedure to enhance your skin tone and texture and offers much more than mild exfoliation that happens during a salon facial.
- It requires certain training and skill to operate and is thus is performed by doctors or cosmetologists only.
- It is a handsfree procedure and there is no risk of infection.
- This procedure does not use any bleaching agents, thus its safe for sensitive skin types too.
- It is safe and can be performed on individuals as young as 15 years.
- This procedure is highly customizable and can be completely toned according to comfort of the client without compromising on the results.
What happens during HydraRich Facial?
The procedure starts with cleansing your skin and removing all dirt, oil and makeup. Following takes place during HydraFacial Treatment in Jaipur:
- Vacuum Exfoliation: This step is designed to clean up pores, dead skin cells and extract black heads and white heads. The scrubber hand piece with build-in vacuum is glided over your skin. It painlessly removes dead skin cells and extracts black heads and white heads. It clears up the pores and makes them less visible.
- RF skin tightening: Here a conducting gel is applied on your skin first. The multipolar RF probe then moves over your skin in a precise and specifically designed method to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and tighten the skin(red light), reduce acne induced inflammation (blue light) and rejuvenate the skin (Green light).
- Hydra dermabrasion: This is the heart of the treatment; it’s called HydraFacial because of this step. This includes thorough cleaning of your skin by H2O2 (Water-oxygen) jet along with vacuum suction. This not only deeply cleans your skin but also hydrates and rejuvenates it at the same time.
- Cold hammer treatment: This is a calming treatment to soothe any irritation you may have from exfoliation and extraction. A cold hammer probe is placed on your skin, especially where your skin feels irritated for some time and then removed.
- Face treatment mask: A face mask specific to your skin requirements will be applied on your face for 10-15 minutes and then removed. It calms your skin, treats acne/pigmentation and give you a natural glow.
- Electroporation: This is the last and the final step. Nutrient rich serum is applied on your skin. The electroporation probe moves over your skin, deeply penetrating the nutrients while you feel pampered. Electroporation uses an ultrasound probe to increase skin’s permeability to the skin serum and it helps penetrate it deeply into the skin.
How long does it take for the procedure to complete?
It takes 45 minutes for the entire procedure to finish.
Is HydraRichfacial painful?
Not at all. You lie comfortably while we pamper your skin.
How many times should be it be repeated?
Though you will experience beneficial effects of this treatment after single session itself, but it is recommended to go for one session in every 4-5 weeks to keep you skin clear and glowing.
What is the post procedure protocol?
Following must be observed:
- You must not wash your face or engage in activities which lead to heavy perspiration 4-5 hours post procedure so that the leave in serums can work on your skin.
- Post procedure, you must prevent your skin from being exposed to sun. Always wear a doctor recommended sunscreen and repeat it at 3 hourly bases till after noon.
- It is advisable to use mild cleansers/face washes to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not go for any other facial procedure for one week following the procedure.
Are there any risks or side effects associated with the procedure?
No. It is completely safe and suitable for all skin types.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for Hydra Facial treatment in Jaipur ?
- You will have a detailed consultation with the best dermatologist in Jaipur, Dr. Sunil Kothiwala.
- Your treatment regimen will be customised to your needs and convivence.
- We use best skin product for each steps.
- As these Facials are like specific skin treatments, at our clinic performed by Doctor only, not technician under strict guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
For more information on Hydra Rich Facial treatment in Jaipur at Vaishali Nagar branch& Tonk Phatak branch or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.