Thread Lifting Treatment in Alwar
What is Threadlift treatment?
A Threadlift is an effective non-surgical treatment available in Alwar to enhance the facial contours, tighten and lift the sagging skin. A Threadlift uses a 100% PDO (Polydioxanone) thread, a clinically proven biocompatible material that is widely used in medical suturing. Once introduced, the threads produce 3 effects in the skin:
- Instant Skin Lifting through mechanical effects.
- Cellular Renewal, through Collagen stimulation, and neovascularisation to improve skin texture, fine lines, and elasticity.
- Skin Tightening, by contracting fat tissue.
What does the treatment entail?
A PDO Thread Lift is a minimally invasive procedure available in Alwar. A local anaesthetic is injected into the treatment area. The PDO or Cog thread will then be introduced into the skin using a cannula. The procedure usually takes about 45-60 minutes depending on the treatment required. Once inserted, the threads anchor the skin and lift it upwards. The excess threads are then cut off. About 6 months after the procedure, the PDO threads will get absorbed. The lifted facial contours will remain for about 3-6 months more, due to the cellular rejuvenation effects. Your skin cells are stimulated to produce new collagen, and new blood vessels to improve skin microcirculation. At the same time, the PDO threads cause the fat tissue to contract, producing a skin tightening and facial slimming effect.
Is there any pain or downtime involved?
As local anaesthetic is given prior to the procedure, there is generally no pain experienced, though you may experience mild discomfort while insertion of threads. You can have mild swelling or redness post procedure.
Do I need to take any precautions after the procedure?
You are advised to avoid rubbing your face vigorously for at least a week after the procedure. It is recommended that you sleep on your back to allow the swelling to subside and to avoid putting pressure on the face that might cause misalignment of the threads. Procedures that involve the excessive opening of the mouth (like dental treatment) should be avoided for 2 weeks.
Which areas are treatable with a Threadlift?
- Forehead/Brow Lifting
- Upper and lower cheeks
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines/Droopy Smile
- Abdominal skin laxity
How soon will I see results?
Immediately after the procedure, you will see a visible lifting of your skin. This lifting effect improves with time and is at its peak 6 months after the procedure when collagen has formed around the threads.
How long the result of thread lifting last?
Lifting effect lasts for up to 2-3 years based on your lifestyle.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for Threadlift in Alwar ?
The Threadlift in Alwar procedure is always conducted by well-trained medical doctors under strict guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
For more information on Threadlift Treatment in Alwar Branches or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
Thread Lifting Treatment in Alwar
- Permanent laser Hair Removal in Alwar
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Alwar
- Laser Facial Treatments in Alwar
- Alma Q Laser Tattoo Removal in Alwar
- Pigmentation Laser Treatment in Alwar
- Micro needling Treatment in Alwar
- Mesotherapy Treatment in Alwar
- PRP Therapy Treatment in Alwar
- Chemical Peel Treatment in Alwar
- Thread Lifting Treatment in Alwar
- Medical Spa Facial Services in Alwar
- HydraFacial Treatment in Alwar
- Photo Facial Treatment in Alwar
- Stretch marks Treatment in Alwar
- Skin Whitening Glutatheine Treatment in Alwar
- Pre-Bridal Spa Treatments in Alwar
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.