PRP Therapy Treatment in Dausa
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) Treatment in Dausa includes highly concentrated of platelets that has been harvested from the patient’s own blood by using the centrifugation technique. Platelets are cells present in blood and rich in different growth factors that help in tissue repair, growth of new cells and increasing blood flow. PRP is like nutrition to skin and hair and there is no side effects as PRP is made from your own blood.
When skin is treated with PRP, it promotes tissue regeneration and collagen growth. This leads to collagen remodeling, skin tightening, smoothing and brightening. It improves the skin tone and texture and refines pore size and gives an overall healthy and rejuvenated look.
When the scalp is treated with PRP, it enhances hair follicle function and improves hair density and quality and decreases hair fall.
Most of the time PRP therapy is combined with microneedling treatment to give you best results.
Uses of PRP therapy
PRP therapy for skin rejuvenation in Dausa
- Acne scars
- Facial rejuvenation
- Skin tightening
- Open pores
- Stretch marks
- Anti ageing
PRP therapy for hair fall in Dausa
- Rapid hair fall
- Androgenetic alopecia
Before PRP treatment in Dausa
- Discussion with dermatologist about skin problem and treatment
- Pre procedure skin care – Regular use of sunscreen
- Routine blood investigation – CBC, HIV, HbsAg, HCV, CT, BT
- Good breakfast or meal before visit
- Visit clinic without make up
Day of PRP- What is the procedure of PRP therapy in Dausa?
It starts with the application of topical anaesthetic on the skin to be treated. PRP therapy for hair fall doesn’t require numbness cream. Meanwhile, 25-30 ml your blood will be withdrawn for the preparation of PRP. Blood undergoes 2 step centrifusion to acheive highly concentrated PRP. It takes 30 to 45 minutes. Your skin/Hair will be treated with Dermapen which is used to induce microneedle injuries on your skin /scalp. Some of PRP solution is spilled with microneedling treatment. Then PRP is either injected into the treatment area with an insulin syringe or applied on treatment area and covered with mask. Serums and medication for skin and hair rejuvenation may be applied during and after the procedure.
Why Dr Kothiwala SkinEva Clinic is best skin clinic for PRP therapy in Dausa?
- Detailed consultation with best PRP Specialist in Dausa Dr Sunil Kothiwala
- PRP is prepared by Remi’s PRP PLUS most advanced centrifuse machine dedicated for PRP therapy which have inbuilt temperature control to protect platelet from temperature damage. Plus we recalibrate our machine periodically by doing case control platelet counts.
- We combine Microneedling and PRP therapy in all the patients that gives you benefit of two treatment modalities in one session. It makes our treatment most cost effective to patients.
- We use Original Dermapen for microneedling which is world’s best microneedling device known for most uniform and effective results.
After PRP Therapy
You may have mild redness and edema. Feeling of little bumps may be there because of PRP injections. Skin nourishing serum and sunscreen applied on treatment area. Redness and swelling resolve in 2-3 hours. You can wash your face with gentle cleanser. Sunscreen and other skin care prodcuts should be applied as dermatologist advised.
For more information on PRP therapy in Dausa or to inquire about other services please call at 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
PRP Therapy Treatment in Dausa
- Permanent laser Hair Removal in Dausa
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Dausa
- Laser Facial Treatments in Dausa
- Alma Q Laser Tattoo Removal in Dausa
- Pigmentation Laser Treatment in Dausa
- Micro needling Treatment in Dausa
- Mesotherapy Treatment in Dausa
- PRP Therapy Treatment in Dausa
- Chemical Peel Treatment in Dausa
- Thread Lifting Treatment in Dausa
- Medical Spa Facial Services in Dausa
- HydraFacial Treatment in Dausa
- Photo Facial Treatment in Dausa
- Stretch marks Treatment in Dausa
- Skin Whitening Glutatheine Treatment in Dausa
- Pre-Bridal Spa Treatments in Dausa
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.