Photo Facial Treatment in Tonk
Say goodbye to the effects of sun damage, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, with the innovative Photofacial/ Fotofacial procedure available in Tonk.
Photofacial uses either Laser like Q switch Nd:Yag or Fractional CO2 or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)to boost collagen and lighten the appearance of blemishes. Photofacial can treat any part of the body other than the eyelids and the area directly above the eyes.
What is a Photofacial?
A Photofacial, or “Fotofacial,” or laser facial or hollywood facial is a procedure in which laser or intense pulses light (IPL) are used to penetrate deep into the skin. Laser or IPLs emitls light that is used for skin rejuvenation and has ability to penetrate the skin with minimal skin damage. Laser which are popularly used for photofacials areQ switch Nd:Yag or Fractional CO2 laser. Q switch lasers work by breaking pigment and CO2 laser work by removing upper layer in superficial resurfacing. Like the laser,IPL works by filtering various wavelengths of light to react with specific skin conditions, effectively stimulating skin regeneration in the epidermis as well as the dermis via increased collagen and elastin fibre production by gently injuring the deep layers of the skin while sparing damage to its outer layers, inducing a natural wound healing mechanism. This controlled injury imposed on the dermis, which is below the skin’s most superficial layer, the epidermis, is a major factor in what leads to reportedly younger, fresher, tighter skin.
What does Photofacial treat?
Photofacial treats following conditions:
- Tighten pores
- Reduce the severity of acne
- Reduce the appearance of sunspots and freckles
- Lessen hyperpigmentation
- Treat skin flushing and skin redness
- Reduce the appearance of scars
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat vascular lesions (broken capillaries, blood vessels, telangiectasia, rosacea)
- Improve facial contour
- Tighten skin
- Boost collagen and elastin production
How many treatments will I need?
The number of Photofacial you need varies depending on the condition and the desired results. With each treatment, the results of Photofacial become more pronounced. 5-6 full-face Photofacial sessions spaced 2-3 weeks apart are normally required for optimal results.
Is there any pain and downtime involved?
The procedure involves only minimal discomfort. While some redness and swelling may occur, these should subside within 24 hours and the procedure requires little to no downtime. CO2 laser facials may lead to formation of thin scab on treatment area which fall off in 2-3 days.
What are the precautions after the procedure?
You must use sunscreen regularly and avoid excessive sun exposure. Sometimes moisturiser may also be required.
How early are the results of photofacial ?
Photofacial by Q switch laser give immediate results in form of glowing of skin. IPL facials may take 2-3 days to show changes. CO2 laser Facials leads to mild scabbing which fall off in 2-3 days and after that results will be visible.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for Photofacial in Tonk?
There are many reasons which give Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic an edge over other skin clinics:
- You will have a detailed consultation with the best Photofacial dermatologist in Tonk, Dr.Sunil Kothiwala.
- Your treatment regime will be customised to your needs and convivence.
- All the treatments are conducted by Dr.Sunil Kothiwala. and his well-trained team, under strict guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
- Clinic is equipped with world’s best Q switch laser Alma Q and CO2 laser Pixel CO2.
For more information on PhotoFacial in Tonk or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
Photo Facial Treatment in Tonk
- Permanent laser Hair Removal in Tonk
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Tonk
- Laser Facial Treatments in Tonk
- Alma Q Laser Tattoo Removal in Tonk
- Pigmentation Laser Treatment in Tonk
- Micro needling Treatment in Tonk
- Mesotherapy Treatment in Tonk
- PRP Therapy Treatment in Tonk
- Chemical Peel Treatment in Tonk
- Thread Lifting Treatment in Tonk
- Medical Spa Facial Services in Tonk
- HydraFacial Treatment in Tonk
- Photo Facial Treatment in Tonk
- Stretch marks Treatment in Tonk
- Skin Whitening Glutatheine Treatment in Tonk
- Pre-Bridal Spa Treatments in Tonk
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.