Chemical Peel Treatment in Jhunjhunu
What is chemical Peeling?
Chemical peeling is a treatment acts on different layers of skin and to give smooth & glowing skin. We offer Chemical Peel treatment in Jhunjhunu that increases the skin cell turnover, removing the outer layers of dead, dull, blemished and wrinkled skin to reveal underlying fresher and younger looking skin. It can be performed on face, neck, chest, back, hands and even arm and legs.
How does chemical Peel work?
Chemical peels are applied to the skin as gels or solutions. They cause the dead skin to slough off and eventually peel off. Removal of dead skin gives birth to new skin which has improved tone and texture.Some peels also act on pigment forming pathway and reduce pigmentation.
How can a chemical peel help improve my skin?
Peels help in revealing a healthy, hydrated, smoother and younger looking skin by effectively working on the following conditions:
- Reduce or remove various forms of pigmentation like melasma, freckles, age spots, suntan, PIH, lentigines.
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improving the tone and texture of dull and rough skin
- Minimizing acne and acne marks
- Removing effect of sun damage and keratoses skin lesions.
What does the treatment include?
Depending on your skin concern and skin type, our Dermatologist Chemical Peel doctor in Jhunjhunu choose a peel regime for you. It may be a single or multi step peel, peel with a single agent or combination. Chemical solution or gel applied on the skin with help of brush or ear bud. Then depending on type of peel and disease it is left for some time on skin. Mild erythema, tingling sensation, burning sensation or white frosting are normal reactions that may happen in minutes of appling peel. Then doctor removes or neutralise the peel with help of neutraliser. Chemical peeling may be combined with other procedures like Microdermabrasion. Once applied on skin it causes the peeling of outers layers of skin and stimulates the production of new skin from beneath.
Will I feel any pain?
Most patients feel a warm tingling sensation during and after the procedure which lasts for about 5-10 minutes.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Depending on the type of peel, recovery can range from minimal with no real exfoliation to a few days of mild redness and exfoliation. Following the procedure patients generally, see improved skin tone and texture and increased firmness after each treatment. It is crucial to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen after the procedure and in between the treatments. Follow proper skin care regime as instructed by your doctor for effective results.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for chemical peel treatment in Jhunjhunu?
Detailed discussion about your skin concern, types of peels, and best working peel as per your skin.
Our clinic use international peels which are made for highly professional and therapeutic use.
Peels are done by trained doctors only, not by technician.
Full post procedure support
What is the cost of chemical peel treatment in Jhunjhunu ?
The cost of chemical peel treatment in Jhunjhunu starts from Rs1000 and varies depending on combined peels and areas to be treated.
For more information on Chemical peels Treatment in Jhunjhunu or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335
Book An Appointment
Chemical Peel Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Permanent laser Hair Removal in Jhunjhunu
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Laser Facial Treatments in Jhunjhunu
- Alma Q Laser Tattoo Removal in Jhunjhunu
- Pigmentation Laser Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Micro needling Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Mesotherapy Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- PRP Therapy Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Chemical Peel Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Thread Lifting Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Medical Spa Facial Services in Jhunjhunu
- HydraFacial Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Photo Facial Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Stretch marks Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Skin Whitening Glutatheine Treatment in Jhunjhunu
- Pre-Bridal Spa Treatments in Jhunjhunu
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.