HydraFacial Treatment in Kota
Looking to hydrate dry, dull and tired looking skin, then this is the right treatment for you. This is a medical grade facial treatment available in Kota which is designed to cleanse and extract impurities, dirt and grime and hydrate your skin giving it a beautiful natural glow. It is highly customizable and suitable for all skin types and safe for any age group in Kota city.
What are the indications of HydraFacial?
Following conditions can benefit from Hydra facial:
- A perfect monthly rejuvenating and exfoliating treatment
- Dehydrated and dry skin
- Dull and tired looking skin
- Sun tanning
- Clogged pores, black heads and white heads
- Helps with hyperpigmentation
- Aid in acne treatment
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
What happens during HydraRich Facial?
The procedure starts with cleansing your skin and removing all dirt, oil and makeup. Following takes place during HydraFacial Treatment in Kota:
- Vacuum Exfoliation: This step is designed to clean up pores, dead skin cells and extract black heads and white heads. The scrubber hand piece with build-in vacuum is glided over your skin. It painlessly removes dead skin cells and extracts black heads and white heads. It clears up the pores and makes them less visible.
- RF skin tightening: Here a conducting gel is applied on your skin first. The multipolar RF probe then moves over your skin in a precise and specifically designed method to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and tighten the skin(red light), reduce acne induced inflammation (blue light) and rejuvenate the skin (Green light).
- Hydra dermabrasion: This is the heart of the treatment; it’s called HydraFacial because of this step. This includes thorough cleaning of your skin by H2O2 (Water-oxygen) jet along with vacuum suction. This not only deeply cleans your skin but also hydrates and rejuvenates it at the same time.
- Cold hammer treatment: This is a calming treatment to soothe any irritation you may have from exfoliation and extraction. A cold hammer probe is placed on your skin, especially where your skin feels irritated for some time and then removed.
- Face treatment mask: A face mask specific to your skin requirements will be applied on your face for 10-15 minutes and then removed. It calms your skin, treats acne/pigmentation and give you a natural glow.
- Electroporation: This is the last and the final step. Nutrient rich serum is applied on your skin. The electroporation probe moves over your skin, deeply penetrating the nutrients while you feel pampered. Electroporation uses an ultrasound probe to increase skin’s permeability to the skin serum and it helps penetrate it deeply into the skin.
How long does it take for the procedure to complete?
It takes 45 minutes for the entire procedure to finish.
Is HydraRichfacial painful?
Not at all. You lie comfortably while we pamper your skin.
How many times should be it be repeated?
Though you will experience beneficial effects of this treatment after single session itself, but it is recommended to go for one session in every 4-5 weeks to keep you skin clear and glowing.
Are there any risks or side effects associated with the procedure?
No. It is completely safe and suitable for all skin types.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for Hydra Facial treatment in Kota ?
- You will have a detailed consultation with the best Hydra Facial dermatologist in Kota, Dr. Sunil Kothiwala.
- Your treatment regimen will be customised to your needs and convivence.
- We use best skin product for each steps.
- As these Facials are like specific skin treatments, at our clinic performed by Doctor only, not technician under strict guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
For more information on Hydra Rich Facial treatment in Kota or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
HydraFacial Treatment in Kota
- Permanent laser Hair Removal in Kota
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Kota
- Laser Facial Treatments in Kota
- Alma Q Laser Tattoo Removal in Kota
- Pigmentation Laser Treatment in Kota
- Micro needling Treatment in Kota
- Mesotherapy Treatment in Kota
- PRP Therapy Treatment in Kota
- Chemical Peel Treatment in Kota
- Thread Lifting Treatment in Kota
- Medical Spa Facial Services in Kota
- HydraFacial Treatment in Kota
- Photo Facial Treatment in Kota
- Stretch marks Treatment in Kota
- Skin Whitening Glutatheine Treatment in Kota
- Pre-Bridal Spa Treatments in Kota
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.