Mesotherapy Treatment in Sikar
Mesotherapy or skin prick therapy in Sikar, is a procedure in which nutrients like vitamins, enzymes, growth factors, antioxidants or hormones are directly delivered inside your skin with the help of needles. The word “meso” means middle, and this therapy is called so as it delivers these nutrients into middle layer of the skin (Mesoderm). It can also treat multiple skin conditions.
Which issues does Mesotherapy address?
Following skin and hair conditions are addressed by mesotherapy in Sikar:
- Skin rejuvenation and brightening
- Skin tightening
- Skin hydration
- Cellulite reduction
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Mesotherapy Treatment Procedure in Sikar?
Mesotherapy delivers highly concentrated dose of nutrients at the treatment site making it very effective. These nutrients not only nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin but also boosts collagen production, leading to skin tightening. When mesotherapy is performed on scalp, it boosts the blood circulation and supplies essential nutrients to enhance hair growth. In regard to cellulite reduction, enzymes which are injected at the targeted area, help to breakdown fat, which is then easily drained through lymphatic channels, that why it is also called as “Fat-melting injection”.
What can I expect during the procedure?
To start with, your skin will be cleaned, and a topical anaesthetic cream will be applied on the skin. Your doctor will then inject the nutrients into the desired area using a needle or microneedles, depending your requirement. Multiple injections may be given at various depths. You may feel mild pricking sensation during the procedure which is generally tolerable.
What happens after the procedure?
Post procedure a calming serum will be applied on the skin followed by sunscreen. You may experience mild pain, redness and discomfort, this will wear off in few hours. You can return to daily activities on the same day after the procedure. You have avoid aggressive massage or movement of treated area. Avoid strenuous exercise or extensive sun exposure for 24 hours.
How many sessions do I require?
It requires multiple sessions for desired results. Usually 6-8 sessions are recommended 2-3 weeks apart, followed by maintenance sessions 2-3 times a year.
What is the post care regime?
- Post procedure, take care not to rub of scratch the treated area.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen prescribed by your doctor regularly
- As it requires multiple sessions, regular follow-up visits are required.
Are there any risks involved in the procedure?
As with every procedure, some risks involved are following:
- Redness and swelling of skin.
- Undesirable pigmentation
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for Mesotherapy in Sikar?
- Detailed explanation about treatment by best dermatologist in Jaipur, Dr Sunil Kothiwala
- Branded mesotherapy products
- Full post procedure support
For more information on Mesotherapy in Sikar for skin & face or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
Mesotherapy Treatment in Sikar
- Permanent laser Hair Removal in Sikar
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Sikar
- Laser Facial Treatments in Sikar
- Alma Q Laser Tattoo Removal in Sikar
- Pigmentation Laser Treatment in Sikar
- Micro needling Treatment in Sikar
- Mesotherapy Treatment in Sikar
- PRP Therapy Treatment in Sikar
- Chemical Peel Treatment in Sikar
- Thread Lifting Treatment in Sikar
- Medical Spa Facial Services in Sikar
- HydraFacial Treatment in Sikar
- Photo Facial Treatment in Sikar
- Stretch marks Treatment in Sikar
- Skin Whitening Glutatheine Treatment in Sikar
- Pre-Bridal Spa Treatments in Sikar
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.