Permanent laser Hair Removal in Udaipur
Bid goodbye to cumbersome, messy and repetitive hair removal methods. Less maintenance and longer periods of hair free skin makes it superior to all other methods.
At Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic, Laser hair reduction in Udaipuris done by the best dermatologist in Udaipurusing diode technology with LUMENIS LIGHTSHEER DESIRE. This is the most effective technology in hair reduction and has been clinically proven safe and effective and is one of the best ways to achieve permanent hair reduction.
This hair reduction system is new generation technology and is considered Gold standard for permanent hair reduction. It has following unique features for safe, effective and minimally painful permanent hair reduction.
What is required before laser hair reduction treatment in Udaipur?
Patient selection: During consultation assessment of skin and hair will be done that helps in deciding laser parameters. Clinical information about any underlying hormonal disorder like PCOD, CAH or family history of excess unwanted hair (hirsuitism) or history of herpes in affected area also important factors. Laser hair reduction in Udaipur require at least 6 regular sessions and some maintenance sessions annually so affordability is also a concern.
Blood Investigation & sonography: In female having history suggestive of hormonal disorder some hormonal investigations and pelvic sonography are required before starting laser. If investigations show some abnormal hormonal levels then medical treatment is required before starting the laser hair reduction.
What happens during laser hair reduction treatment?
Session starts with a short consultation followed by photographs and consent. Prior to the procedure, the hair will be shaved from the treatment area. Icing will be done on treatment and adjoining areas for 5-10 minutes. Braces should be removed before facial hair removal.
Immediate post laser you may experience slight redness, follicular bumps, and mild swelling in the treated area. This would resolve in 2-3 hours. Post-treatment, Icing will be done on treatment and adjoining areas for 10-15 minutes.
Is there any precaution I need to take before and after the procedure?
- Laser hair removal targets hair follicles and destroys it, that’s why you must avoid procedures like waxing, tweezing and electrolysis, 2-4 weeks before the procedure and should not attempt to use these methods till all sessions end.
- Active sun exposure must be avoided, or sunscreen must be applied at least 2-weeks prior to treatment.
- Post-treatment you should not expose laser-treated areas to sun or tanning beds for 7 days.
- Sunscreen prescribed by your doctor must be used for at least 4 weeks.
- You may need to change your skin care products for 2-3 days before and after the laser specially if you are using exfoliating agents.
- The hair on which laser was done will fall out in 4-7 days after laser treatment then skin will smoothen and next session will be repeated on regrowing of new hair.
How many sessions will I require to permanently remove hair?
At our clinic usually, 6 sessions are required, but some patient with hormonal disorder may require more.
How permanent is laser hair removal?
After completion of all recommended sessions, some hair may regrow. These hair will be so thin and few that will not be visible from 2 feet distance. Maintenance (2-3 sessions in a year) sessions may be required in the future. Results may vary with the individual depending on skin colour, hair colour, hair density, hormonal changes in the body and any medication taken for the same.Laser hair removal is misnomer because it isn’t always permanent. Complete treatment may lead to hair reduction for a long duration with minimum maintenance but patients should not expect permanent hair removal.
Is there any downtime?
No, you can resume normal activity immediately following your session.
What are side effects of laser hair removal ?
There is no side effect of laser hair reduction if done with trained hands and standard laser machine. There can be some temporary skin changes that resolve on its own. Mild redness, swelling in laser area can be there post laser for 3-4 hours. Sometimes folliculitis may develop due to lack of proper hygeine in laser area but it is also self limiting in 3-5 days. Superficial hair can be charred with laser and can form crust which will fall in 1-2 days on its own. In darker skin some pigmentory changes may occur which subside with time.
Can I get cancer from laser hair removal?
Laser hair reduction machines are designed to target only color of hair structure. As of now there is no such report of developing such adverse effect after laser hair reduction.
Does hair grow back thicker after laser hair removal?
No. Laser hair reduction doesn’t make your hair thicker. After completing recommended number of laser sessions remaining hair are much thinner than original hair and require 2-3 maintenance sessions in a year.
Is electrolysis better than laser?
Laser therapy and electrolysis both give long lasting results compared to waxing. In electrolysis no maintenance sessions are required and carries fewer side effects. The downside is that electrolysis must be spread out over more sessions. It can’t cover large areas at once like laser hair removal can.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic in Udaipur?
- Detailed authentic consultation by Dr Sunil Kothiwala Dermatologist in Udaipur
- Explanation about hormonal influence and laser working during first consultation.
- World’s most powerful and fastest result delivering laser machine Lumenis LightSheer Desire.
- Laser is done by doctor only, not technician.
- No regular session required after 6 sessions.
- Minimal maintenance sessions required (2-3 in a year)
What is the cost of laser hair reduction in Udaipur?
The cost of laser hair reduction at our clinic starts from 799 Rs and varies depending on areas and type of hair growth. Laser hair reduction usually done in packages only as minimum 6 sessions will be required to get maximum results. Packages are available with discounts.
For more information on Laser Hair reduction in Udaipuror to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
Permanent laser Hair Removal in Udaipur
- Permanent laser Hair Removal in Udaipur
- Acne Scar Laser Treatment in Udaipur
- Laser Facial Treatments in Udaipur
- Alma Q Laser Tattoo Removal in Udaipur
- Pigmentation Laser Treatment in Udaipur
- Micro needling Treatment in Udaipur
- Mesotherapy Treatment in Udaipur
- PRP Therapy Treatment in Udaipur
- Chemical Peel Treatment in Udaipur
- Thread Lifting Treatment in Udaipur
- Medical Spa Facial Services in Udaipur
- HydraFacial Treatment in Udaipur
- Photo Facial Treatment in Udaipur
- Stretch marks Treatment in Udaipur
- Skin Whitening Glutatheine Treatment in Udaipur
- Pre-Bridal Spa Treatments in Udaipur
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.