- More than 3.5 million men & women had cosmetic Botulinum injections in 2013
- Results typically last 3 to 6 months
- Patients can return to daily activities immediately after treatment
- In addition to wrinkles, Botulinum injectables can treat excessive sweating, neck bands & more
ASuper facial, for radiant and youthful glow
This is our state of art signature facial also known as hollywood facial and we highly recommend you try once. It is a unique skin renewing treatment which exfoliates topmost layer of skin, oxygenates it from within and revitalizes it by infusing nutrients. You will see that your skin looks smoother, refreshed and brighter from the first treatment itself. It is customizable and suits all skin types.
What is Oxygeneo facial?
This is a facial treatment which is designed to exfoliate, deeply cleanse, tighten and infuse the skin with nutrients. It offers two types of treatments, Neobright (suitable for candidates up to 30 years of age) and Neorevive (indicated for candidates above 30 years). Oxygeneo facial offers following benefits:
- Gives and instant glow and is perfect pre party or pre bridal treatment.
- Removes suntan and dullness of skin.
- Deeply exfoliates and cleans the skin.
- Smoothens out the skin texture.
- Softens fines lines and wrinkles.
- Lifts and firms the sagging skin.
What are the indications of Oxygeneo facial?
Following conditions can benefit from Oxygeneo facial:
- Dull and tired looking skin
- Sun tanning
- Dehydrated and dry skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Pre-bridal facials
Why is Oxygeneo facial better than any salon facial?
There are many reasons to choose Oxygeneo facial over a salon treatment on any day:
- This is scientifically designed procedure to enhance your skin tone and texture and offers much more than mild exfoliation that happens during a salon facial.
- It requires certain training and skill to operate and is thus is performed by doctors or cosmetologists only.
- It comes with individuality packed gel and capsulogen for every treatment, so there is no chance of cross infection or over-use/ under-use of a product.
- It is a handsfree procedure and there is no risk of infection.
- This procedure does not use any bleaching agents, thus its safe for sensitive skin types too.
- This procedure is highly customizable and can be completely toned according to comfort of the client without compromising on the results.
What does the procedure comprise of?
The procedure starts with cleansing your skin and removing all dirt, oil and makeup. Following are the 3 steps:
- Oxygenation:This step is the heart of the treatment. Here a nutrient and skin brightening gel is applied on your skin. A capsulogen is attached to the handpiece. The capsulogen is slowly glided over your skin to cover the entire treatment area. Following takes place during this step:
- Oxygenation: As the capsulogen interacts with the gel, a reaction takes place called as “Bhor’s effect”, which releases oxygen from inside the tissues. This gives a beautiful lasting glow to the skin.
- Exfoliation: As the capsulogen glides over the skin surface, it also scrubs and exfoliates the outer most layer of skin removing all the dead cells, tanning and dullness.
- RF tightening: This step is for lifting or tightening of skin. RF probe is glided over the skin in precise and specifically designed method to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and tighten the skin. The RF technology works by modulating collagen, which forms the meshwork under the skin and holds it up against gravity. Though you will feel some tightening right after the treatment, maximum tightening is achieved at 21st day of the treatment as this is the time which is taken for collagen modulation by body normally.
- Massage with nutrient infusion: This is the final step of this procedure. You will have a nutrient gel applied on your face and the massage tip will glide on your skin giving you a relaxing massage, while your skin soaks in the skin nutrients from the gel.
How long does it take for the procedure to complete?
It takes 45-60 minutes for the entire procedure to finish.
Is Oxygeneo facial painful?
Not really. In the Oxygeneo step, you may feel a bit of stinging sensation due to the Bhor’s effect and scrubbing of skin. RF skin tightening feels like a warm sensation on your skin. The procedure is very much tolerable.
How many times should be it be repeated?
Though you will experience beneficial effects of this treatment after single session itself, but it is recommended to go for 6 sessions 10-15 days apart to experience its maximum effect.
What is the post procedure protocol?
Following must be observed:
- Post procedure, you must prevent your skin from being exposed to sun. Always wear a doctor recommended sunscreen and repeat it at 3 hourly bases till after noon.
- It is advisable to use mild cleansers/face washes to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not go for any other facial procedure for one week following the procedure.
How long results of oxygeneo facial last?
After taking 6 sessions at 10-15 days interval, results last for 9-12 months with routine skin care.
Are there any risks or side effects associated with the procedure?
No. It is completely safe and suitable for all skin types.
Why Should I choose Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic for OxyGeneo Facial Treatment?
There are many reasons which give Dr.Kothiwala’s SkinEva Clinic an edge over other skin clinics:
- Detailed consultation with the best dermatologist in Jaipur, Dr.Sunil Kothiwala.
- Customization of 6 sessions (neobright & neorevive) based on your skin and skin concerns.
- Treatment will be done by doctor, not technician.
For more information on OxyGeneo Facial or to inquire about other services please contact us on 7726938335.
Book An Appointment
Dr. Sunil Kothiwala
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Hair Transplant Surgeon
With more than a decade of experience including postgraduation from AIIMS & experience of SMS Hospital make,Dr. Sunil Kothiwala one of best dermatologist & cosmetologist in Jaipur. Renowned for delivering the highest level of quality care for patients in the fields of dermatology and cosmetology.